TRITAN 365 LED
Spectroline TRITAN 365 is high performance UV-A LED lamp for NDT control with white LED light on top of that
for fast visual control. UV lamp is not focused and can illuminate very wide area, while its compact head enables access to the areas not accessible for bigger conventional UV lamps. TRITAN 365 is ideal lamp for all needs of NDT!
Spectroline TRITAN on offer
|UVSP00829||Spectroline TRI-365HB/20/F, TRITAN, UV LED lampa|
|UVSP00829_HC||Spectroline TRI-365HC/F, TRITAN, ASTM E3022|
|UVSP00829_SBLC||Spectroline TRI-365SBLC,TRITAN, Rolls-Royce, E3022|
|UVSP00833||Spectroline TRI-365MHB/F, TRITAN, UV LED battery|
|UVSP00840||Spectroline FP-365 Borofloat filter protector|
- used: 3x UV LED 3W + 1x white LED 3W
- intensity UV-A (365nm): 9000 μW/cm2 in distance 38 cm (at illuminated circle surface over 30 cm in diameter)
- weight: only 450g
- economical compared to standard UV lamps - simple electronics = less repairs, LED lifespan is 10 - 20times longer than standard UV bulbs
- 3-position switch for simple use: white light / OFF / UV
- resistant and ergonomic: refracted grip provides safe and comfortable manipulation even with all day use
- rubber pad with special glass Borofloat® perfectly protects LED diods from distruction
- built-in active cooling keeps the LED diods within low temperature even at maximum performance
- length of power cable: 2.4 m
- in version AC 230V + DC adaptor or version with an external battery + DC adaptor
- provided in a suitcase with UV protection glasses
Diagram of illuminated surface
Dowload technical brochure
More Spectroline devices from our offer:
Quadrant™ 365 Series lamps feature four ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location.
Spectroline Optimax 365 LED. Powerful, rechargeable, high-intensity UV-A inspection lamp featuring state-of-the-art, ultra-hi-flux LED technology. Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 18,000 µW/cm² at 15 in (38 cm).
Using genuine Spectroline accessories and replacement parts ensures that lamps will operate at their optimum performance. Filters, battery packs, protective accessories and more.
These super-powerful lamps make NDT inspections easier, safer and more reliable. They feature state-of-the-art micro discharge light (MDL) technology with a fatigue-free ergonomic design.
Affordable, super-compact, UV-A LED flashlights designed specifically for NDT.
uVision ™365 is for use in any Nondestructive Evaluation or Specialty Application that requires UV-A light.
Designed specifically for NDT professionals who require a rugged, high-intensity lamp to spot fluorescent indications on large parts.
Innovative, track-light style modular systems for convenience and versatility. Increase or decrease coverage area as needed. Comes attached to a mountable platform.
Convert your mercury vapor HID lamp to modern LED technology with VIVID™, the world’s best UV-A LED Replacement Bulb for fluorescent inspection.